- BRIC Arts Media – video strategy and support on launch of new site
- The Progressive – design, architecture and site maintenance and support
- Persisticon – Landing page design and implementation for a progressive feminist event
- NY Cider Company
- Dan Zanes – Site design and production for Grammy Award winning singer
- Galapagos Acupunture – Squarespace site design and implementation
- Beth Krebs – Artist site
- Cynthia-sweeney.com – Site for the author of The Nest one of most anticipated books of 2016.
- ChinaFilmInsider.com – Site design, development, strategy, newsletters, and training for a B2B focused news site covering the largest film market in the world.
- KafkaCare – Design, development, copy, and ongoing AdWords and SEO management for an Upper West Side Cosmetic Dermatology and anti-aging practice.
- Anna Graham Hunter – site for a career happiness coach
- Triss Stein – A Brooklyn based mystery writer
- Cari Shane – DC based journalist and social strategist
- The Pomerantz Group – Digital Executive Recruiter
- E.J. McAdams – An artist who works with found natural materials
- Funkless NYC – Small business and commerce for a maker of nontoxic deodorant
- Dances For A Variable Population – Site design, development and strategy for a dance company that works with older performers in programs throughout New York City.
- The Progressive – Site design, management, and strategy for the digital arm of The Progressive magazine, a 100-year-old publication.
- Center Ring Media publisher of Wearable Tech Insider, Senior Tech Insider, Health Tech Insider – Site development and strategy for multiple sites and newsletters covering emerging technology.
- PS321 – Site development, strategy, and management for the online presence of a large k-2 public school and its PTA.
- Life Animated – Site development for the Autism Affinities Project a nonprofit that connects a community of autistic artists.
- Choices in Childbirth – in-house creative and strategic direction for site and brand relaunch, community and network planning
- Nina Kushner – site development for the author of Erotic Exchanges: The world of elite prostitution in 18th Century Paris.
- Ron Suskind – A Pulitzer Prize winning author
- The Modern Chemist – A Brooklyn based compounding pharmacy
- Kos Kaffe – A Brooklyn based café
- Park Slope Acupuncture –
- Amplify Education – development and execution of a moderation process for The Smarter Balanced Digital Library, a Federally funded 20 state educational resource for common core assessments
- AuthorBee – MVP creation for a collaborative writing application
- Melissa Clark – NYT Food Writer
- Alice Feiring – Award Winning Wine Writer
- David Wessel – WSJ Columnist
- Tony Hiss – New Yorker writer and environmentalist
- Riverkeeper – campaign and site to shut down the Indian Point Reactor
Past Clients in other firms and contexts:
Avon & Morrow Books